Horizon Platform Community [Bounty] Exchange bounty
Thread Posts Reply To This Post
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)
  • adhewoles

    14th May 2014 at 1:49 am

    Should we offer a bounty for exchanges to list us and community members who help with this in some way?
    If yes, which conditions? Minimal exchange volume, height of bounties and commissions?

    I’d propose a total of 10M distributed to max 5 exchanges as a discussion opener

    CryptoScalper
    CryptoScalper
    Participant

    Horizon: 7.00 HZ
    14th May 2014 at 7:48 am

    Re: [Discussion] Exchange bounty

    ‘pharesim link’ wrote:
    Should we offer a bounty for exchanges to list us and community members who help with this in some way?
    If yes, which conditions? Minimal exchange volume, height of bounties and commissions?

    I’d propose a total of 10M distributed to max 5 exchanges as a discussion opener

    Have the exchanges requested a bounty in order to list NHZ?!?? ? :-\

    The exchanges which have implemented Nxt and/or any of its clones should be able to list NHZ fairly quick…? the whole point is for them to make profits from trading fees NOT bounties…? but what do I know…? IF it is normal practice go ahead.

    I say do max 3 exchanges and rank them SOLELY based on Volume…? I trust you in regard to the height of bounties.

    romawi
    Participant

    Horizon: 9.50 HZ
    14th May 2014 at 10:09 am

    Re: [Discussion] Exchange bounty

    I think the best option is poloniex. DGEX is also ok, but nxt-e is crap with lousy support.
    I believe 2 exchanges are enough, the volume is not yet very high and should not be? spread too much. I would ask them what they want for adding and possibly make a counteroffer.

    silverNxt
    Participant

    Horizon: 0.00 HZ
    14th May 2014 at 11:13 am

    Re: [Discussion] Exchange bounty

    yeah poloniex is really nice…anyone has contacts to the guy running the exchange?

    clat
    Participant

    Horizon: 0.00 HZ
    15th May 2014 at 4:02 am

    Re: [Discussion] Exchange bounty

    Bter is better and sharexcoin may be easy.

    romawi
    Participant

    Horizon: 9.50 HZ
    15th May 2014 at 4:54 am

    Re: [Discussion] Exchange bounty

    ‘clat link’ wrote:
    Bter is better and sharexcoin may be easy.

    Bter support in english is unacceptable and sharexcoin is new with no experience.

    clat
    Participant

    Horizon: 0.00 HZ
    15th May 2014 at 12:37 pm

    Re: [Discussion] Exchange bounty

    ‘romawi link’ wrote:

    Bter is better and sharexcoin may be easy.

    Bter support in english is unacceptable and sharexcoin is new with no experience.

    Bter in english is acceptable and NHZ is new too.

    Pharesim
    Keymaster

    Horizon: 123.50 HZ
    18th June 2014 at 1:49 pm

    Re: [Discussion] Exchange bounty

    We paid 2M to poloniex and offer 1M for the next (well known and trusted) exchange to follow.

    romawi
    Participant

    Horizon: 9.50 HZ
    18th June 2014 at 4:07 pm

    Re: [Discussion] Exchange bounty

    ‘pharesim link’ wrote:
    We paid 2M to poloniex and offer 1M for the next (well known and trusted) exchange to follow.

    I don’t think its a good idea to split the low volume on poloniex to another exchange.

    Pharesim
    Keymaster

    Horizon: 123.50 HZ
    18th June 2014 at 4:29 pm

    It’s not really our choice. We won’t approach other exchanges, but if one decides to add us in spite of the current volume (which I think is pretty improbable) we won’t stop them. A new exchange could mean new users too…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)